Monday, August 13, 2012 10:57:00 pm
Praise God! I've been offered a pre-reg place under the world's biggest retail pharmacy, Boots. :D I couldn't be any happier! Its truly a blessing from God, cause I didn't even apply for it! :) Though I know that I most likely will not be taking up the pre-reg cause I have a Bond to serve, but its just relieving to know that all the hard work for the past 3 years of education and this long summer placement has paid off. :)
Now that I've been here in Bude, Cornwall for already close to 8 weeks, I'm really missing Manchester a lot. I am a city girl, and living in a small town like this is really not for me at my age. Don't get me wrong, I love this place!!.... Its as peaceful as you can imagine. Sitting on the beach, reading a book and sipping earl grey tea.- 8 weeks of this is more than enough, cause I'm not ready for retirement yet! haha
I miss the familiarity of Manc and all my friends back there. I really can't wait to be back in my new flat. I have so much things to settle when I'm back, and I really hate the feeling of incomplete errands, yet knowing I can't do anything about it just yet. - On the bright side, I'm head back to Manc at the end of the week... YIPPEE! :D
Anyway, did anyone watch the Olympics closing ceremony last night? I felt the performance was sub-standard. The only impressive part of the show were the props! The singing was utterly rubbish. Maybe Ed shereen, Jessie J and George Michael were the only exceptions. The performance for the Queen Jubilee in June was definitely better than this! How Ironic!! Just when you thought the performance would be extravagant since the whole world would be watching it, it wasn't, and in comparison to the Queen's anniversary it was...to put it crudely, Crap.
memories brings back happy moments