Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:47:00 pm
Hello! Its been a while since I last blogged. Its been quite hectic for me the last 2 months. After mugging my head off for the exams, I was busy packing and packing. After that it was a trip to London, followed by Budapest :) Life is just great! I really thank God for everything. Especially for my results.
I'm currently in Bude, Cornwall doing my summer placement at Boots. This town is more of a surfers town. Its filled with really lovely people and cute dogs! hehe.. The first week was extremely difficult to adjust to, cause I really had no one I knew. Internet connection here is a pain. In short, I felt like I had no social interaction, and I must say, it really was the first time I felt so home sick. I was dying to return back to Manchester (or spore). I am probably the only A
sian walking the streets in this town!!!
Undoubtedly, God has really blessed me; the people here are just so friendly and welcoming. I've just ended my 2nd week at work and I'm slowly starting to embrace the peace and learning to be independent. My supervisor and colleagues are so understanding and my accommodation hosts are so sweet! I couldn't ask for better! Its so true. "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13 Thank you! <3
.....and what I love most about Bude is that I can run along the beach and up onto the cliff anytime I wish (its literally at my backyard! how cool is that?!). The view is breathtaking and the experience, PHENOMENAL!!
memories brings back happy moments