Friday, July 20, 2012 9:35:00 am
YAY! I'm going into my 5th week of placement real soon. Things have been alright so far... but I think work is starting to get mundane. -.- I'm really starting to miss Manchester. Its like a second home to me now. I'm just so familiar with the place and people. I do pray that my placement would end quickly.. I want to go back!
Everyone is graduating this year... and I still have one more year to go.. why oh why?? Why must pharmacy be 4 years, and everyone else 3? Not fair! lol... Anyway, I'm just praying that God will open the doors for me. Though I tell myself that... not everything will happen the way I want it to be, but I really want to find a career that I'll be satisfied - or at least I think I would be.
"God, it is my prayer that you would lead me to the path which you have prepared for me and that it would be glorifying to you."
I've got to stop procrastinating and start doing my report! I hate the feeling of having to start and report.. knowing that its going to be a long process till it ends. Starting the report is just the most difficult. Oh well, I've got no time to procrastinate anymore really.. I just have to get my ass going!
Housing arrangements have just been very awful. My agent isn't very good! She is telling me she can't honour my contract and wants to shift the start date backwards! Ridiculous! Haiz... God... please pull me through.
Anyway... Thought maybe I'll upload some photos of my holidays. :)
At a basilica in Budapest.
Macdonalds lovers. LOL Go all the way to budapest for macdonalds - Well, what ya know? Apparently they said that fries in budapest are 10 times better than UK's fries!
The famous Goulash soup! Finally get to try it... and the verdict? Delicious!!
3 types of pasta all on the same dish! I liked 2/3 of it.. the centre pasta was blue cheese - too strong for my liking unfortunately.
This the communal bath somewhere in Pest
Goose liver on mash potato - I didn't eat it though, don't fancy offals.
The jump shot buddies - Dan and Josh
Howard, Hazell, Daniel and Josh happily chatting away at an I
talian restaurant near town
Some castle in Budapest on the Buda side. haha
Oh! I just realised we don't have a group photo! Its prob not in my camera. LOL
Shall upload more pics of london next time. :)
memories brings back happy moments