<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


A sickly pringle monster :(
Saturday, May 26, 2012 8:53:00 am

I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now. :( I've been eating porridge/soup ever since! When can I eat solid food again??? :( I feel like a freaking baby! This is the worst thing to happen to me during my exams, and cause I've been mugging my ass off for the papers, I haven't been having enough sleep - prolonging my misery and pain.

Everyone says its because of my "Pringle monster-ness" - Been eating too much pringles recently, causing me to be in such pain?.... Neh, I doubt so! hehe..

This exam period has been such a drag. After completing 4 papers, I still have 2 more to go; and I'm having so much inertia to study for them.

But then again, I'm just so thankful that I have such wonderful people around me who have been encouraging me to study and taking care of me when I'm under the weather. What would I do without you all?! <3

Talking about the weather, Manchester has never failed to impress me with its RIDICULOUSLY temperamental weather. -.- Just last week, the temperature was a cooling 9 to 13 degrees.. and suddenly this week, it is a scorching 24 to 28 degrees. This is just too warm for a summer in UK.

EXAMS! PLEASE end quickly, cause I can't wait for the holidays! :D I feel like a super social hermit; need to catch up with friends soon!


Alrighty, need to study now... and while I'm at it, I'm going to head down to Starbucks for a cup of "Cookie mocha frappe". <3 studying with the girls! Flatmate LOVE! :D


memories brings back happy moments