<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Joyful worries!
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:56:00 pm

Mugging for exams and rushing out assignments = STRESS!

Today, I received this verse, "Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8 - - - How apt! :) Having faith that God will pull me through anything!

Have to keep reminding myself that I should be studying to glorify God. :) Have to keep pressing on!!

As much as I worry about my exams, and my future plans, I don't want a "joy-sapping worry" and "day-numbing dread".... let me welcome worry with moderation! hehe..

Wanted to add some colour into my life, so I thought of making bimbimbab :) Actually, it was more of a random decision to de-stress! hehe...


I was just thinking that day....I think one of the hardest things in life is to forgive, but over the years, I've learnt to forgive. I've learnt to put things behind me, and I'm just glad I'm able to do so with ease because I have God. :D All anger and hate has been cast away! Far away! :) YAY!



memories brings back happy moments