Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:21:00 pm
I'm currently right smack in the middle of my exams. I finished 3 papers, so another 3 more to go. I don't know why, but I'm just mentally exhausted. Maybe cause, as usual, we don't have a proper break during the whole 9 months of education; my winter and Easter holidays are never guilt free. :(
The papers so far have been quite alright, except for today's massive teacher-screw-us-over paper. How could our lecturer be so mean? :( Oh well, I should stop thinking about it, cause I have other papers to study for. At least I know I've done my best, I should just leave the rest to God.
I just thank God for seeing me through this whole time.
The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:8
I've been pretty stressed recently, cause of something very..... unpredictable/uncertain which I want. I pray that God would open the doors for me. Its hard not to worry even though I know that ultimately, its not up to me to decide. That said, I know that he understands my eager heart, but I must learn to accept that... what I want, might not be what He wants for me.
I've seen so many miracles happening to my wonderful flatmates. God's grace is just so real in my life and to those around me. :) What more could I ask??
memories brings back happy moments