<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


God is Good!
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:24:00 pm

I'm mugging for my upcoming exams.. which are in about 2 weeks time. Its crazy when I have assignments due just before exams start. HORRIBLE! :(

But then again.. I'm glad the momentum has picked up since.. and I'm starting my exam revision, on top of finishing my portfolio for disease management. I feel that I'm stressing myself over things which I know are beyond my control. I need to remind myself to let go and let God be in control. 

My poor flatmates are so stressed. :( Just praying that God would give them peace and strength. During these tough times, its just always so comforting to know that God is always with us, and God's love is never failing. I'm so happy that He is in my life.

I have a plan after my pharmacy course. I really hope it will be fulfilled, but, I know I should leave it to God to see if he opens the door for me. Cause only he knows what is best for me.

 Exams are coming up and I'm worried, though I know there is no need to, for "Nothing is impossible with God", and I should continue to have faith in Him. God is Good.. all the time! :D


memories brings back happy moments