<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Ultra Upset! :(
Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:19:00 pm

I'm ultra upset. :(
I can't go back to Singapore this coming summer. This mean I'll be away from Singapore for 2 whole years.
Why oh Why mummy??? hai...I want to go home!!! :( Sobs... :(

Oh well, what can be done? On a positive side, at least I get to experience the whole UK summer! (obviously, I'm not taking this in well)
Pray I don't rot and disintegrate during the summer. Skype is going to be my best friend.

I'm going to miss my flatmates who will be going back this summer, my friends in Singapore, my family and cute little TOBY! :(

I wasn't the least home sick, till now. lol Cause I thought I will be returning this summer. Hai...


memories brings back happy moments