<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Show them what you are capable off! :)
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:51:00 pm

Finally its the Easter Break. Unfortunately, it is not so much of a guilty free break, cause there are exams and assignments/reports due after the holidays. How horrible is that? =.= I read an article yesterday about how the society has a misconception of introvert. It was a lengthy news article, so long story short: society always sees extroverts as potential leaders, but in actual fact, introverts can be just as good!! Its just that extroverts recharge themselves when they are around people, unlike introverts who prefer to think through things with the comfort of being alone. So for you fellow introverts out there, just be yourself, cause you are just as brilliant!! Let you brain juices flow and ideas bloom, and when the time comes, just voice it out. Show those extroverts what you are made off! :)


memories brings back happy moments