<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Peak district!
Monday, March 05, 2012 7:37:00 pm

My hiking trip in Lake district was a wonderful one. All thanks to Lionel for bring us around (as though it was his backyard..lol!), and the rest of the guys for organising it. :)

It was a really scenic sight, and the weather was absolutely lovely! The sun was up almost the whole way, it only started to drizzle later on in the day. I really enjoyed the company of my flatmates and my newly made friends from LSE.







LOVE PEAK DISTRICT! :D


I'm going to learn something starting from today onwards! I'm going to prioritise what is important to me. That includes the people I really care about. As we grow older, we have more past, and sometimes these past haunt you. We regret, we miss old times, we complain, we get worried and depressed over what should have happened and what didn't... we ask WHY?! What would have been different if things were to happen the way I wanted to? - Even then, I doubt we would ever be satisfied. Therefore, it is just worth thinking about what we can do in the future (according to God's calling), caring about those we love and cherish whether it is close friends or family :)


Yesterday's sermon was a good reminder about not conforming to the worldly desires. Yeah.. I know, easier said then done, but I'm not giving up trying. Cause, what is unseen is eternal :)


memories brings back happy moments