<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Peak district! :)
Thursday, March 01, 2012 1:27:00 pm

I'm going to peak district on Saturday with a whole bunch of people!! :) Going to take a train there and hike up to enjoy the scenery :) Hope the weather will be good. I'm so excited! Friday night, I'm going to prepare some sushi for a picnic up in the hills. Hope it isn't too cold up there!

Today, my flatmate, Jeanette told me some really good news about her results. I'm really happy for her. :) God does wonders doesn't he? Congrats girl!

Need to focus! FOCUS! I'm going to concentrate on my studies. Need to get quite a bit done before Saturday. Jia you! :)

The semester year is coming to an end soon... and I just handed over mustard tree to Su zhen to carry on for the next year. I have faith that she will handle it properly :) I just thank God for giving me this opportunity to organise Mustard Tree weekly events for Student Fellowship. Thanks Melvin for reminding me that "God is my audience" :)

Today's devotion is a good reminder, as always :D


memories brings back happy moments