Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:28:00 am
HAHA.. i'm not over the Jeremy Lin fever! <3 LIN-SANITY!
The more I watch his swift, fast and agile basketball moves, with those matrix-like-goals...the more I'm so amazed by him! Or rather,amazed at how God has used him to be an inspiration to both Christians and non-Christians. God truly has another purpose for him. :) Go Jeremy Lin!
One of my friends posted this on facebook...
"I'm not working hard and practicing day in and day out so that I can please other people. My audience is God." - Jeremy Lin
So true. This is just a reminder to me, that when I'm studying, my focus should be on God. :)
Though I had so many regrets, I'm just glad that God placed me in Manchester. I've learnt so much, not just academically, not just about independence.. but also more about God. I've grown in my faith, developed a stronger character and built my confidence. Though there are so much more to learn, but I know that God will be with me all the way.:) "How blessed am I?" With God placing so many people in my life, who love me and have shaped me to be a better person. I can only Thank God for everything that he has done in my life.
I know the plans I have in mind for you, it is the Lord who speaks, plans of peace, not disaster, reserving a future full of hope for you. - Jeremiah 29:11
YAY! the weather is getting better here! Its finally in the 5-8 deg range! :)
memories brings back happy moments