Thursday, February 23, 2012 11:50:00 pm
Sometimes I wonder if anybody will ever understand me.
I hate being misunderstood. But then again, even if you clarify yourself, do people really acknowledge it? I'm feeling rather upset now. :( I have been the co-ordinator between SF and Mustard Tree (Charity organisation) this whole academic year and I just felt as though whatever effort that was put in, was totally discounted by the SF leaders because they were oblivious to the whole situation.
I have already made my decision to stay in SF, I don't know if that was the right decision to make, but, since I have already made up my mind to stay, I should press on.
I don't know what it will be like for me in Year 4. With all my batch mates leaving Manchester. Hai... why must Pharmacy be 4 years and everyone else 3 years??! I'm going to miss all my Singaporean friends who will be leaving for S'pore after Grad. :(
Please make it into LSE okay????
Okie, my whole post sounds so depressing. On a lighter note, results were out today! The way my results were revealed to me was truly epic! I had the biggest shock of my life thanks to SOMEONE! -.- But, anyway, results were all right, not too bad. I guess I'm just a person who doesn't get satisfied easily. Even though I've reached my target, there is still room for improvement. Definitely. But still, THANK GOD FOR MY RESULTS! :D
memories brings back happy moments