Friday, February 17, 2012 1:09:00 am
I really shouldn't be blogging right now because I have to prepare for clinics tomorrow... but my mind is drifting off. :(
Everyone is getting their results, and I'm feeling the anxiousness starting to build up on the people around me. Weirdly, I'm not that anxious as I would have been years ago. The thought of results being released would turn my stomach inside out, set my heart racing and my mind overflowing with worry, just hoping that I would do well. Somehow, even though the previous semester was the hardest and most taxing semester throughout my 3 years of Uni education (some papers were ridiculously difficult), but I don’t actually feel so anxious. Is this the gift of peace that transcends all understanding? Is God helping me to focus back on Him this sem? - something that I’ve been praying for…
I’ve been more motivated this semester, which is a really good thing!!! Finally the engine is starting up again! Wonderful!!
I’ve finally made up my mind after 2 half years of confusion between Platt, SBS, MCCC, SF. I’ve decided to settle into SF (MCCC student bible study) from on and to go for Platt sermons. Though it will take time to “transfer” across from SBS to SF, but I’m sure it will be beneficial for my growth in faith. Today’s parable topic was about sowing of seeds. I’ve probably read this passage easily 4 times already and have sat through at least 3 different sermons on that passage, but every time I read it again, it always seems like a fresh reminder from God to check where I stand in my faith.
Congratulations to those who did well for their exams… especially the medics, Xiner, Jameson (aiya… haha… why am I not surprised? RJC people! LOL!).Talking about them, I want to play Borderdash!!! Please arrange a date for borderdash and settlers …thank you! Hehe!
Alright, I should message my Mustard Tree girls now and sleep early. If not I’ll be sleeping in the hospital tomorrow. Nights! <3
memories brings back happy moments