<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Keep calm, carry on!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:31:00 pm

I just received my module feedbacks. Very interesting indeed. I'm so thankful my teacher went through all the trouble to email us our exam marks breakdown for each of our modules. They even gave us each of us feedback for every modules and how we fared overall. Thanks Dr. Barber! :) Seriously, I think Pharmacy is the only school that does that. Awwww.. <3 :) I think my professors are so nice too! Especially Prof Clarke! HAHA... Long story short, he is just one super funny and young-at-heart prof. :D Prof Stratford is nice as well, but just too strict in his marking... :(

Work load is piling up, so I need to concentrate from now on. I'm glad the feedback has given me motivation to do better this sem, even though I know that its only going to get tougher.

Don't look back, look forward. Keep pressing on! :D


Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

- Lord I give you my heart by hillsong

Love my guitar <3


Miss my Family :(


memories brings back happy moments