<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Jeremy Lin!! :)
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:51:00 pm

AAAHHHH!! JEREMY LIN!! <3 <3 <3

I'm not a basketball fan, and I don't even watch BB at all.... but, after I watched his testimony, I'm just so touched by his Love for God. :) He is a living example of submitting his life, his goals, and everything else to God. He is the first Harvard Grad to play in the NBA in over 60 years and is also the first American Chinese to enter the NBA!!! haha.. He is smart, talented and Godly....WAY TO GO JEREMY LIN!!! :)


memories brings back happy moments