<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Jar of Hearts
Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:53:00 am

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Been listening to "Jar of Hearts", by christina Perri, the past few days. I love it! No, I'm not emo-ing if that's what you are thinking.

I've also been listening to "one thing" by one direction and... "The A team" by Ed sheeren :)


Been trying to rush out my work this week. Want to complete it so that I will have a great weekend :) Gabs will be driving us down to Sheffield, Cambridge and then to Norbridge (don't really know where that is and how to spell it)... but yay! Its going to be fun! :D

Sometimes, when things don't happen the way you want it to. It helps to just stop and think of all the people who love you, and who care for you. I'm blessed. :D


memories brings back happy moments