Sunday, February 12, 2012 11:52:00 pm
Hello! I'm back from my little get away to Cambridge and Norwich! :D It was a really relaxing journey... but extremely COLD. Cambridge was -8 deg. -.- Though, the journey was quite a long drive up and down, but I really enjoyed the company of my friends! Daniel, Qian Ling, Gabriel and Melvin :)
Guess what? I lost my blackberry during my trip. Long story short, the phone was left in the previous car during a change over. :( And... before you say,"that's the typical blur Joyce",please bear in mind that it wasn't my fault at all! hahaha.. if it was, I would be really pissed with myself right now. That's just me, I'm not the least angry with the person who lost my phone though. Maybe it's just a sign to get my iphone soon! hehe..
Oh well, hope Eurocars would be able to find my blackberry and send it back to me. :( I kind of miss it now, it was good memories from the time I got it to the day it disappeared from my life.....:(
Anyway, thanks to Danny boy for lending me his iphone. :D
On the Sunday morning of our trip to Norwich, we went to St Andrew's Anglican Church in Norwich city. The sermon was really good and the pastor was very friendly! HAHA... Melvin and I were joking about going back here for the sermon again during the summer! LOL Who knows? it might not be a joke after all!! :)
I feel really recharged and energised after this short trip! :D Thanks to the guys for organising, navigating, driving..etc. While they let us girls just enjoy the whole journey :) Kudos!
So many things that we may regret in life. It is so hard to reconcile the truth that God placed each situation in our path, with an intended reason. Faith is what I really should have right now. Having faith in what God can do in my life. I tell myself, instead of thinking back and regretting, look at how each distinct situation has.... made my life better, made me stronger, placed wonderful people in my life. All because I'm a child of God :D Thank you! <3
It's so sad, we just found out that Whitney Houston passed away while on the way home. She was such a talented singer, with such a great voice. I loved her songs since young, as many of you would know, I'm a total oldies fan. Her songs were evergreen, melodious, catchy yet with lyrics which had proper meanings (unlike currently day songs). It was really sad she had to go.
memories brings back happy moments