Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:30:00 pm
I especially came online to blog about my experience getting drunk in practical class today. HAHA.. well, not exactly drunk... I just felt tipsy. You know... tired and abit clumsy here and there. Having to pay extra attention to the way I do things.
During the experiment, we were given one full cup of orange juice, of which, 15% of it was alcohol. I had to down the whole cup in 5 mins. 10 mins later, I was felt sooo tired. To my amazement,all my accuracy readings were so high! The readings were almost twice as accurate than when I was completely sane haha... moral of the story, I should drink a glass of wine before lectures and exams! :D
My friends who were not in my course said..."Joyce, it makes me wonder, what do you go to school for? To get drunk?" hahaha!
Exam results will be out on friday I think! *cross-fingers* :D
memories brings back happy moments