Tuesday, February 14, 2012 12:50:00 am
I'm loving this song by Jessie J - Domino :)
Jessie J isn't that pretty, but she sure has one powerful voice!!
Every second is a highlight!! :)
To be honest, I totally forgot about Valentine's Day. Someone asked me, when was Valentine's day.. I was like... 17th?...... 12th? haha. It was only after Qian Ling told me in the evening. HAHA.. as usual, I'm so blur about dates like that. Then again, why celebrate Valentine's day only on the 14th of Feb? It should be everyday! :) Its like, why love God only on Christmas and Easter? When it should be everyday!! :D Right or not???! hahah.. guys, did I spoil the market here? :)
Gabriel is leaving for S'pore on Wed. Poor QL must be really sad :( After 2 whole months of seeing her Boyfriend day in and day out, suddenly she has to send him off back to Singapore. If it were me, I'll be sad too. Hang in there Babe, you'll see him in a few months time :) hehe!
Exam results will be out soon. I'm a bit afraid. Not really looking forward to it. Oh well, what can I do? Keep having faith in God.
I can't wait for my internship in Cornwall! :) Its gonna be fun!! YAY! I can't wait for Summer!
memories brings back happy moments