<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Back on track!
Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:22:00 pm

Got to wipe off the dust and cob-webs from this blog. Its been a while since I last blogged. I was just too caught up with exams the past 2 months that I couldn't even find time to sit and take a rest. The past semester has been utterly CRAZY. The immense number of practical reports and OTC formularies to write up, I almost drowned in distress! To top it off, the amount of stuff I had to study for exams were insane!!

If that wasn't bad enough, 2 days after my 6 exam papers, I had to start semester 2. I just wish I could shout out..."ALL I NEED IS A BREAK!" (Well, at least a week, than just 2 pathetic days). But oh well, what can I say? life's like that.

Complaints complaints... Yeah, I know. I've gotten myself back into the vicious cycle of worrying over my studies. To be honest, ever since the start of last semester, I have just been studying and slogging my head off. I haven't taken a step back to see what I'm actually getting myself into.

Sometimes, I just get so caught up in work that I totally forget God's presence. So much so that I've totally submerged myself in believing that Grades are the only way to social-acceptance and prestige (back to my old self of chasing after worldly desires). Its hard to break out of it when I've been nurtured this way. Its difficult to say I have faith, and yet totally commit everything to God. Its that worry and anxiety that keeps bugging me.

This new semester I'm going to do my best and summit everything unto God. I'm going to get Him involved. :)


"The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in him and I am helped."
Psalm 28:7

"Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is Good, for his steadfast love endures forever!" Psalm 106:1


memories brings back happy moments