Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:59:00 pm
Hello my dear blog.... Its been awhile since I last visited you.
The past few weeks have been EXTREMELY crazy. I had 1 practical report, 2 practical tests, 1 written paper for the mid term exam, and a whole lot of formularies to write up. It was a crazy week, but I'm just thankful that it is now over! Tests and practical results were good, despite having so little time to prepare/study for them. Really thank God, cause without him I think I would have been struggling. :)
Before I started year 3, all my seniors were warning me that it will be one of the toughest years. Yes, I had my tough and stressful times, and I'm sure more will be heading my way, but somehow I feel that this year has actually been my most fulfilling year of university life up till now. I actually feel more productive by taking on more commitments like Mustard tree, learning the guitar (my new found love), going for my usual bible study. Thankfully, all these without compromising on my studies. All thanks to God's grace and love poured down on me :)
Not forgetting, to thank God for blessing me with such wonderful and lovely flatmates. I just love hanging out with them:
1. in the kitchen to cook, where we will drool at each other's food
2. to catch movies
3. to go for late night excursions to the supermarket to de-stress
4. just to mug like crazy together in the living room
5. play cops and robbers (like little kids), except I'm the coroner who cleans up the dead body... lol...
6. cause we give each other encouragements when one is down, stressed or just tired
7. cause we end up influencing each other on our meal habits
8. just to chit chat and share stuff
9. when we would just gather in the living room, sing and play the guitar
10. cause we bully/tease one another (:
<3
God is amazing. :)
Today's bible study at platt was on Mark 10. Pretty interesting, about how we are qualified through Jesus and that our ultimate aim should be to seek the kingdom of God. For our treasures are in heaven, and not our worldly possessions :)
And on the side lines- that we should be humble and reach out to help others, and more importantly, be God like :)
memories brings back happy moments