Sunday, October 16, 2011 3:39:00 pm
I guess I'm never satisfied with a lot of things about myself. I always want to achieve better, always want to prove myself...always wanting to be more confident of myself. I guess wrong decisions in life always have a negative impact on one's character.
I'm still lost about my distant future.
Oh well... we will see how it goes after I've completed my Uni studies, done my pre-reg and served my bond. (Sounds like a really long time from now)
I was talking to QL on my way home from church about our future and how our plan is like. Sometimes, it feels better to know that I'm not alone in this "blur future" walk. I hate the feeling when the future is so uncertain... Not knowing if Pharmacy is the right career... or by pursuing my dream, it would eventually be the choice I will choose.
Even in the near future, will I get a summer placement this year? Should I do my pre-reg in Singapore or in the UK?
I keep telling myself, though its hard when we can't see what's ahead of us, but I should always trust and have faith that God has a plan for me, and that if it is his will, he will open the doors.
I've been studying quite hard recently. I just thank God that I haven't lost steam yet, and I am pretty determined to do my very best. I will not be defeated by year 3!
Please pray for perseverance and drive for me! <3
memories brings back happy moments