Monday, October 10, 2011 12:37:00 pm
I hate the feeling when you make an effort to keep up with a long time friend, they don't even bother to reciprocate. I always feel I'm making the first move in initiating a conversation. I ask myself, why do I even bother? Is it even worthwhile? Why do I have to keep trying to keep this friendship?
And damn, I didn't manage to finish my lab this week. 3 hours straight and I still didn't manage to finish :( I'm so terribly disappointed with myself.
The weather isn't helping either. Its just so gloomy and wet. I almost had a puddle of water splashed on my face this afternoon when a car drove by. When you are so stressed the last thing you want happening to you is an ugly mishap.
I didn't manage to meet my senior as planned... and BBM isn't working today as well..
ARGH... today is just a horrible day!
I really wish time could slow down this very minute. Time is passing by so fast, and I just can't keep up! :( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
memories brings back happy moments