Sunday, October 16, 2011 1:47:00 am
Ever since year 3 started, I've been feeling like a total Social Hermit! :(
I need a life!
If I'm not in school having lessons/practicals/tutorials,
I will be at home preparing for practicals, doing lab reports, preparing my OTC formulary and mugging my ass off.
I keep telling myself.... its okay, it will only be for this year. I really hope so. hai....
Blackberry is finally working after 4 days of Blackberry data malfunction. I felt abit handicapped without internet on my phone (cause I always need to check the weather before I leave the house) and my BBM. Oh well, as long as its up and running now, I'm glad. But, I might not have received the BBMessages or Whatsap the past week, cause I think BB ate it all up. So my apologises to those who couldn't contact me or didn't receive a reply.
I was in the kitchen the whole day with jeanette, studying my pharmacology and doing my formulary. At about 9pm, I couldn't take it anymore, I really wanted to just get out of the house and have a good walk and get some fresh air. So kind jeanette offered to accompany me! As usual, we went to the nearby supermarket. After buying our stuff, we walked out.... halfway home, she shouted."OHHH!!!! I'm still holding on to the basket!!!" hahha.. that expression on her face was hilarious! When she ran back to return the basket the security guard was laughing at her so loudly everyone was looking. He said..."you want to bring home the basket too?"
HEHEHE... ohhh jeanette.. its alright, we all have blonde moments! :D
memories brings back happy moments