Monday, October 10, 2011 12:12:00 pm
This is my third day running with 2 to 3 hours of sleep. I would like to think that as Sleepless nights. How is 2 hours even considered sleep? its napping. See, I don't even know what I'm talking about now. Hai... I woke up today having half the heart to even go for class this morning. This formulary is killing me, when can I ever finish it? 5 more to go before PBL tut.
I promise I'll repay the sleep on tuesday night. Better get rid of this fatigue before I go to Wythenshawe hospital on Friday... I hate the thought of having to travel 1 hours for a 3 to 4 hours class and travel 1 hour back.
I was expecting year 3 to be tough, but not this trying! OMG... I feel like I'm mugging for the exams when I've only started week 3! I've got so many tests coming up, practical reports to hand up and OTC PBL tutorial to prepare. On top of that, placement applications... This really sucks.
I don't know where to travel this winter holidays. Malta? Austria? Isle of Man? Venice? Cornwall? Scotland? Sian... I even need to worry about holidays. Arghhh.. sorry, I'm just ranting out.. I'm just feeling quite stressed at the moment. I need to let it all out.
Press on Joyce! You can do it!!!
memories brings back happy moments