<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Limbo no more!
Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:47:00 am

I had a wonderful birthday last Saturday and Sunday! It was really a great surprise. Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate my birthday! I just love it when I have the company of my friends. :) Also, thank you for all the really really lovely presents from Australia, Singapore, UK... awww. I'm sooo touched!!!! LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM!!! :D


I've been stuck in this "limbo" mood... not having the drive to study. No motivation, no energy, no determination. Basically, a total lazy ass.

I attended a debate today entitled "Does God exist?". It is a debate between an Atheist Prof. Atkins (chemistry professor from Oxford) and a Philosopher Dr. William. They touched on issues such as morality, values, universe, resurrection.. etc. I don't know... it was kinda of weird. Though there were a lot of technical stuff in the arguments such as quantum physics (seemed like I was going for another physics lec.. lol) and philosophical theories, I guess faith just can't be explained. There are things beyond our human mind which we will never be able to comprehend. One thing for sure, there are more than enough evidence to show that God exists!


Arghh.. I've got soooo much things to complete!
I'm all geared up for a battle with my upcoming mid term tests. I am going to mug like a mad dog from today onwards! I need to reach my goal! I've got to get there!

I just sent out an email for Mustard Tree this afternoon, and I came across this verse which was just so apt. Thought I would share it here as well...

"The service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people, but also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God" 2 Corinthians 9:12


memories brings back happy moments