<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Impossible but still possible!
Friday, October 28, 2011 4:30:00 am

School is CRAZY!!! But, yeah.... what's new?

I need strength....
Jesus said, "With man this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26


Amongst the hectic schedule and the crazy amount of workload... I should give thanks that I:
1. managed to finally finish my lab report
2. finished half of my formulary
3. could go for the debate
4. ate smoked salmon! hehehe..
5. managed to have a good catch up with portia
6. had a really enjoyable cook out at Aileen's flat with 3 other course-mates :)
7. have Supportive and encouraging friends

Finally..... wonderful flatmates!!! The chemistry between us is just perfect! <3


memories brings back happy moments