Sunday, October 09, 2011 4:47:00 pm
Hey! the weather man bluffed me!!! It was said that today wouldn't rain, and it has been raining the whole day! I hate Manchester's weather.
But having said that, I love how everything is all within proximity. When I was walking back from church with Jeanette, we went into like 3 grocery stalls on the way. hahaha... together with the groceries that QL and jeanette bought just yesterday, our fridge is overflowing!
I love how school is just like 5 mins away from my halls. I would love my halls even more if I were posted to the hospital(MRI) 2 mins away from my halls. But guess what? I got posted to Wythenshawe Hospital which is an hour away! -.- .... I'm so filled with disappointment every time I mention this..... oh well, nevertheless I believe that God has a plan for me... so I really shouldn't complain. I did hear that the teaching there is the best. :D I should actually be thankful.
While I was almost dying last night from finishing my lab report (which I only managed to finish it by 4.30am), I was literally pulling myself out of bed to continue my OTC formulary preparation at 9am before church. Today's sermon was just so apt in giving me confidence and motivation. It was about God's grace for us and how he has given each of us gifts. Therefore, we as Christians need to find it and use it in a way that we can be a blessing to others. (: God will always be my source of strength and motivation (: <3
By the end of November, I will come to a conclusion on whether I'll stay in SF or leave for SBS. One thing for sure, I'm stay on in Platt! :D
Can't wait for dinner... warm pitta bread with wholemeal houmous (: yummilicious!
I suddenly miss my family... :(
memories brings back happy moments