<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Flatmate bonding (:
Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:43:00 pm

Amidst all the stress and pressure...

Its always so comforting to know that there are constantly people around me, giving me encouragement and support. And I truly appreciate that. (: Thank you everyone for cheering me on in every little way. <3

Yesterday, after lessons, my classmates gave me a wonderful advance birthday surprise. So sweet of them (: It was really unexpected! (:



Anyway, I really have to say this. I LOVE MY FLATMATES (QL and Jeanette aka Netty)! hehehe...

I think we have really good flat dynamics (: It took me a while to get used to staying with people I know... but now that I'm used to it, I'm totally enjoying their company. Whether its studying in the kitchen together, cooking together, playing the guitar and singing together, grocery shopping, teasing and bullying one another I just thank God for blessing me with such wonderful and Godly flatmates (:


Too bad Jeanette is not in the pic :(


memories brings back happy moments