<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Anger management
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:33:00 pm

I'm damn pissed now...
so damn irritated..
That I've totally lost my momentum to study and I'm just so overwhelmed with anger.
I really need to sound it out even when its at 12am now! Cause I don't have time to lose in brooding over it. I need to concentrate on studying.

I love talking to my blog. It is just so therapeutic.
Sometimes, talking to people doesn't help, cause they don't understand. Talking to my blog is like talking to a mirror, indirectly myself. Cause I still understand myself better than anyone else. I comfort, console and calm myself down best.

School work has just been piling up and I've got so much to do. The stress is really immense and I can hardly breathe! I really don't have time for other things apart for God and school work. The last thing I want is someone to antagonise me. Cause I will really blow up.

I had my bad days this week... just 2 days ago, I got a puddle splashed on me by a inconsiderate car.. and I left my phone (it somehow dropped out of my bag) in the LT. Thankfully, someone found it, but I had it returned in front of my whole class of 160 people :x

This week really isn't going well, for the very fact that I'm so darn stressed. I have 2 tests next week and I haven't really got the time to study for it. I've just got too much school work. Looks like I will need to burn midnight oil every night till I clear all my tests.


memories brings back happy moments