<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


What do I do?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 5:19:00 am

What do you do when you have a dream, but you can seem to live it?
a) Persevere on
b) Just continue to live your life the way it is cause its a plan God pathed out for you
c) Shrug the thought off once again

What if God wanted you to learn determination? What If God wanted you to persevere on? What if God meant that nothing is impossible? Did you try? Did you give yourself a chance?

I'm lost again. It seems that my life has been pretty laid out for me. Or at least for the next 5 years. God has blessed me abundantly with good results, with a scholarship, with supportive friends, boyfriend and family and I need not worry about things that others might consider as inadequate or hardship. I ask myself, what more could I ask for? But what is it that is empty inside? An unfulfilled dream?

Should I fill that gap with something? Can I, in the first place? Will it re-surface? Am I willing to sacrifice? Am I willing to waste more time to pursue that dream? What are the implications of the dream on the people around me?

Then I fall back on regret. On my poor judgement; on my failure to think ahead; on my lack of confidence to create opportunities and to step out of my comfort zone; on succumbing to my fears of not being the right caliber. Why?

This vicious cycle of questions and regret keep playing in my head. What do I do?


I know that I have to count my blessings, but is it wrong to ask for more? Is it wrong to desire for more in life? Improvements, advancements? Where do they stand?


memories brings back happy moments