<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


1 last week
Monday, August 29, 2011 2:49:00 pm

In one weeks time I'm leaving for bright, sunny, HOT Singapore. I guess it about time. This holiday has been a tremendously wonderful and enjoyable one, but its been 3 whole months of fun and relaxation...so it should be time to hit the books again. I am actually quite glad I studied in the UK (random thoughts). Ofcourse there are pros and cons.. but yeah.. I guess the pros outweighs the cons. Whats more? I enjoy studying! (:

I've been out almost the whole week with friends that I'm actually pleasantly exhausted. Enjoyed the dinner with zac and the rest of the gang at Block 85 (glad to have eaten there 1 last time before it closes down for revonation) followed by a long chit-chat while closely following the presidential election.

Talking about the presidential election, I was secretly excited to be able to exercise my voting rights! Voting makes me feel like i'm a part of Singapore and I'm a proud to be a Singaporean!



memories brings back happy moments