Sunday, July 03, 2011 10:53:00 am
Watched the NDP 3rd rehearsal yesterday. It was not bad. A few new interesting graphic designs... like the outlining of the city skyline. That was pretty impressive!! Something fresh! The SAF display was alright, nothing too outstanding except for one of the helicopter which made really sharp angled turns. That was COOL! Dancing preformance was okay, at least I got to see Sharon Aw!HEHE... one of my favourite singaporean actresses(for her strong multi-lingual capabilities and her interlect!)since her disappearance to Japan. Fireworks were gastronomical, and I really mean it! It was really good (Singapore fireworks never fail to impress!), no me, thats the only plus in watching the NDP live.
In conclusion, staying at home and watching from the TV set is still the best. No crowds to squeeze through, no blasting music in your ears, no scorching sun and no inconsiderate people, no need for a binoculars, cause the camera focuses everything for you while you sit in the comfort of your own home and watch the wonderful performances (besides, you can watch the formations from the top view!)
I had a wonderful day out in town after church today (: Joined Melvin, Xiner, Xue En for a wonderful lunch at my favourite Soup Restaurant! and a good walk to orchard central's roof top garden (or was it someset 313) haha... either one. It wasn't fantastic, but at least I didn't know it existed! Cool stuff.
Just before I go....
Today I learnt in church, the stool of faith:
1. God's Word
2. God's Character
3. Testimonies of God's People
<3
memories brings back happy moments