Friday, July 01, 2011 4:58:00 pm
The past week of being back, I've been so caught up with family and house stuff. Only managed to work at the clinic once this week. Which I will do so consistantly the next few weeks. I can really feel this holiday whizzing pass real fast. This coming tues would be my 2nd week in Singapore already! Time really flies when you are busy. I just love to spend time with my loved ones. (:
The week after next, I'll start to meet all my friends and mentors.(: yay!
This afternoon, I was watching TV while eating my lunch, and I caught an episode of the old school drama "Moulmein High". Cynthia Koh mentioned this..."Life is like blowing bubbles. The bubbles are like problems we face in life, and we can't possibly burst them all." Life is filled with problems, one problem is just one of the 1000s of other problems, so, learn and move on. Easier said than done -.- When you are in it, you feel like its never going to be solved.
What can I say about my life? I'm enjoying my Uni life to bits! I love spending my time with friends while in manchester, love the fellowship, love that I got to know God better, love the nights out, love the company, love the freedom,.... even including the thrill of chionging for exams (call me a sadist). lol. I mean, yeah, I do complain about having to study like a mad dog, having to memorise everything and to just pray that everything I have studied stays in my puny brain. But I secretly enjoy the last minute mugging, adrenaline rush, sleepless nights and brain torture. Okay... maybe to a certain extent. After last year's exam marathon, it really drained me flat out, too much everything is bad right? but yeah, you get the drift. Don't worry, I'm still human. hehe.
Unfortunately, its only going to get worse in year 3. Maybe its a blessing in disguise that I'm not doing any internship this summer. It could just be God's plan to force me to relax and enjoy a proper summer HOLIDAY! YAY! This holiday is going to be very fun! (:
God has blessed me so much. So, so much in every single way. Thank you Father! (: I feel so blessed and loved by you. <3
I pray that this coming saturday will be a good one! hehehe... (: <3
memories brings back happy moments