<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


You will never walk alone!
Sunday, May 01, 2011 2:02:00 am

I've got 6 papers to clear this exam! :(
Finally feeling the pressure to mug my heart out. I've only got 2 half weeks left before the exams start. But, i'm thankful that the exam timetable is pretty good!! Which is really God's little gift to me.

With all the stress building up from this coming exams....

Its just good to know that...

When we put our problem in God's hands,
He puts his peace in our hearts.


Whats even better to hear is that my mother just skyped me to encourage me. (:
She said..." Let God guide you in your studies, let him teach you, let him tell you what to study and what to focus on."

God's unseen presence is the best gift, best help and the perfect comfort during times like this.

"I will never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5
Thats what it means when they say..." In Christ, YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!" (:

<3


memories brings back happy moments