<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


+ve
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:34:00 pm

Oral exam for Social Pharmacy was great! Thank God! (:

Exams officially starts on Thursday. Sadly, the very first 2 papers are both Medicinal Chemistry, which is known to be one of the killer papers in my Pharmacy course. Last year, there were only 33% passes. -.- BUT! I shall not let that hinder my goal! I believe that I can DO IT!

Went to King's church last Sunday and the sermon really spoke to me. Nothing is impossible with God! Nothing is LIMITLESS! No matter how inadequate, unprepared and uneasy I am feeling now, I'm sticking to a positive attitude this exam! (:

For now, the wall is my best friend. Been talking to it for the past 5 hours, reciting whatever i'm trying to stuff into my puny brain.

++++++


memories brings back happy moments