<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Pre-exam syndrome
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:15:00 am

Its 3.14am now.

I really want an internship this summer. My holidays would be so empty without an internship, I don't want an unproductive break. :( God please please please bless me with an industrial internship. I'm actually very desperate for it. I'm so sick of working in hospitals, and the thought of me having to be bonded to a hospital after I graduate is pretty crap after looking back, but oh well, I've made my decision, I shall not regret. Besides, I'll still have to work in the hospital when I'm back, so I might as well. God opened the door then, so I'm sure he will provide (: As for now, Ive been looking forward to working in a pharm industry since..... my poly days, I hope God will open the doors for me this time...

Exams are 49 days from now. I'm dreading it again. Seriously, this year is madness! My friend from Singapore told me that the workload in Manchester for Pharmacy is just as bad as NUS pharmacy.... and that day, I was still comforting myself, saying that no matter how tough it is now in Manchester, its still not comparable to NUS. Just got "slapped" in the face with that comment. LOL! So what to console myself this time? Maybe, that i'm coming back with an MPharm instead of a B.Sc.(Pharmacy)? hai... think I'm going crazy. Last sem I had 5 papers, this sem i'm going to have 6 papers... and next sem, 7 papers. -.-

Okay, *kick myself* why am I complaining? Year 3 will be 10 times tougher. -.- Arghh.... gotta stop this whining. The pre-exam syndrome is getting to me.

Things I need to get done by the end of this week:
3 lab reports
MLP essay
Social Pharmacy
MLP discussion


God, I need strength and wisdom....


memories brings back happy moments