Monday, April 25, 2011 12:22:00 am
Easter has been pretty slack for me :x
Will promise I start proper from tomorrow onwards! (been saying that the past 2 weeks!hai... procrastination is always getting the better of me)
Anyway, I went for King's Church Easter concert at Bridgewater Hall. It was really really really good! (: And what was even better? I saw a miracle happen just before my eyes! YAY! Joyce Sim just accepted christ! SO HAPPY!!! (:
Its funny how I was so happy and excited just a few hours ago, and now I'm like in a dazed and "sian" mood. Think its cause I'm back in my room knowing that I have to STUDY AGAIN. -.- Okay, need to keep reminding myself that I'm doing everything for the glory of God and I must make sure I do it with a joyful heart!!
I need to go on a DIET! Starting from TOMORROW!
memories brings back happy moments