<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Easter Holidays! (:
Friday, April 08, 2011 9:04:00 pm

WOOOOOOOO~
BRING IN EASTER HOLIDAYS BABY!


HAHAHAH! Okay, I'm very high now. Its the much awaited Easter Holidays.
Not that i'm going to have a wonderful holiday, but at least I've got a 3 week break from lessons, giving me more time to mug for the Summer exams.

The weather recently has been so nice and warm! 10 to 16 degrees with the sun hanging high up in the sky. Time to take out my sunnies!!

To bring in Easter, i'm currently listening to - "Cooler than me" by Mike Posner & "Born this way - cover" by Maria Aragon.


Can't wait for the exams to be over. This year of studies is leaving me half dead. Thank God! Today is the last day of school, and I only had 1 hour of lecture in the morning! (: Hai...I really don't want to do any work today, but unfortunately, I have to force myself to do my stupid MLP essay and discussion.


Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!
Hope u had a wonderful birthday. Sorry, no powerpuff girl (specifically Bubbles) balloons, a field of tomatoes nor a Rebecca Black poster with her "MUST HAVE" bowl of cereal to give to you...hehe.... but I'll be seeing u on Wed to stuff your face with food. LOL!!! Thanks for being such a GREAT FRIEND!! You're the coolest! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!




Yesterday at SF, we had a very interesting missionary speaker who gave us a testimony on his countless mission trips. So inspiring! Amazing how God does wonders and speaks to us!!! (: <3


memories brings back happy moments