Friday, March 18, 2011 1:04:00 pm
Today's post is a rather random one.
I've been happy the past week and I've got no explanation for it! God must have placed a Happy chip in me! weee~
I had this convo with my classmate...
James: Joyce, you have been so happy this week! What did you eat?
Me: I'm just living up to my name! (:
James: Your name is Happy? Happy Chong! (Sounds like a Happy pill)
Me: -.-
Probably cause all my 4 lab reports and MLP discussion is under control... for now. Once again, prayers do come true! (:
Have been more disciplined this week, not late for lectures at all! Proud of me? hehe...
But then again, i've been so absent minded this week! Wait.. think i've always been like that.
Monday: Left my track shoes in the LT. Left my thumbdrive in the com lab. (managed to retrieve everything)
Tues: Forget to being my Physiology notes
Thurs: Forgot to bring Med design notes
Fri: Brought all my notes, but left my pencil box at home -.- How smart!
Wonder, if I'll forgot to bring my brains next week.
My friend gave me a very, very pretty present! Thank you! (:
I had this extremely weird craving for celery, so I went around scouting for it. Only Sainsbury had it. I'm actually really enjoying my vegetarian fast. haha.. maybe I should stay this way!!
Ian, get well soon!!! He says he has been eating too many Malteses and he now has an upset stomach! First I've heard off! lol!
I have clocked in 47 hours for MLP, but they only registered 20 odd hours. WHY?!?!?!?!?!!!
I was listening to class 95, and it said, the numbers "831" means "I love you"
8 letters
3 words
1 meaning!
How interesting! Please don't say that i'm a "mountain tortoise" if you knew that ages ago.
I have Mustard Tree tonight! (: How exciting! Can't wait!
Okay, I'm suppose to find out where this verse came from without googling it.
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment..instead it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty... of great worth in God's sight"
I'm actually still finding it! Please don't disqualify me from the game just yet!LOL!
"Fear not for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10
Thank you Ms Chua (:
memories brings back happy moments