<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Tired
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 12:56:00 pm

Today is really warm, 9 deg. :(
I shouldn't have worn so many layers out.

I'm in the computer lab now and I really should be studying, but i'm not in the mood to. So tired after Social Pharmacy Lab just now, so i'm taking a quick break.

Lab today was pretty fun, we were playing with creams, sprays.... moisturing our hands, but nearing the end of the session we were rushing our reports.

Ian just showed me a video on Facebook of a quarrel which took place at Somerset MRT, a girl found out her boyfriend was cheating on her on Valentine's Day. Very heated and LOUD argument. What amused me was that the quarrel revolved around a plastic bottle -.- Anyway, some said it was staged, but it doesn't look like it was.

Arghh.. i need another 21 hours of volunteering work, to clear my MLP hours. Where to find?? Need to start calling up and applying for them. There are so much things I need to do, yet I'm just so lazy to do it. :( hai...


memories brings back happy moments