<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Theory vs Practical
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:47:00 pm

Guess things aren't as easy as it was set out to be. :(
Theory always seem easy, but practicals are the true test.
I need strength once again....



I have this connections with songs.
When a song is played at a particular time, and after days, months or years I hear it again, I will have flashbacks of when I last heard the song.
When a song is sent to me by someone, anyone, I will remember which song was given by who.
Weird right? I know.

But for now,
I should really stop listening to that particular korean song.
Its not doing me any good.



FOCUS!!!


memories brings back happy moments