<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


A step of Faith
Saturday, February 12, 2011 3:22:00 am

So much thoughts running through my head at 3.20am. I'm wide awake now, reason being, I accidently fell asleep at 8 plus pm. -.- HUGE MISTAKE. Now i'm in my owl mode.

I wonder how its like to be happy in conjuction with being sad. Its not like a mixed feeling, its more of a definate "I'm feelings so blessed and happy" and at the same time..." I'm so sad that I've got to go through all this". Well, I'll know after tomorrow.

But what gave me a burst of strength was after I read the Alpha course book. It really filled in the gaps of my porous christian foundation. Somehow I felt God was speaking to me. He wants me to draw closer to Him, and I really think it is the most appropriate time now. I believe if I continue to make the effort, God will see and he will not wait for me to walk all the way to Him. He will meet me halfway, like the Parable of the Lost Son. Its been a while now, time I really focus on God. No more distractions (: Despite knowing that it will be a very painful journey, I'm actually excited that I've got my Father in Heaven to walk me through it all.
Whats more encouraging? Knowing that I'm not alone in this step of Faith (:


I'm in a very relaxed mood today. For some weird reason, I've been just lazying around in my room and getting very engrossed reading the books laid by my bedside. Next week, I promise I will do my school work! HAHA.. i've been procrastinating for a while now, cause I had 3 labs this week and it is just so draining.



"... and that you may love the Lord your God , listen to his voice, and hold fast to him..."
Deuteronomy 30:20


Thank you Lord for everything that's happening to my life now, ups and downs. (:
Cause I know that you have a plan for me... and....
I feel blessed in each and every way (:
Amen.


memories brings back happy moments