<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Prayers do come true (:
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:44:00 pm

I was just reading about the power of prayers yesterday night.

And today...
something very unfortunate happened to me.
Well, I left my thumbdrive in the computer lab and I only realised it was missing 2 hours later. So typical of me! So forgetful!!
When I found out, my heart stopped cause my thumbdrive contained some very important documents, and it definately can't fall into the hands of another person. After 2 whole hours, the probability of my thumbdrive still left on the computer would be almost zero (British people ain't that great).

I went frantic! School was about to close, and here I am in my room, 20 minutes away from Stopford building. But still, I sat down, made a prayer (Asking God to calm me down cause I obviously couldn't think at all! and ofcourse praying that my thumbdrive would still be there) before dashing out of my room like a mad dog. So when I reached there, as probability proved itself, the thumbdrive was no longer there. Weirdly enough, somehow I wasn't really as panicky as I would have thought myself to be... though I was disheartened, my heart wasn't as heavy.


And guess what? As I was walking out of Stopford building, my friend called me saying that my thumbdrive was with her and she would return it to me tomorrow!!! Truly a miracle! God triumphs probability face down! muahaha...(: I don't know how she knew that the thumbdrive was mine, but anyway, its now safe in her possession. (:

The power of prayers!( : The power of God (:
Whether its prayers during our daily lives or prayers in times of desperation, God listens.



The more we get to know God, the better we will know his will and the more our prayers will be answered. - Nicky Gumbel

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us - Whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.
1 John 5:14




Anyway, apart from the wonderful experience I had today, school was pretty much the same. Just that this week I had more time to go to the gym, finish all my work and more importantly, spend more time with my heavenly father. (:

Okay, time to read my "Captivating" book!


Looking forward to Lifehouse concert on the 22nd of Feb! Weeee~


memories brings back happy moments