<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Out with the old, in with the new (:
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 1:24:00 am

Hello everyone!
A new blog skin to usher in the new year! (:

Acutally, I wasn't planning to change my blog skin, but SOMEONE said that my blogskin was "matrix-fied" and was facing some Legal issues -.- So I was asked by my friend to change it. It appeared fine on my screen though! Maybe its just my friend's Apple computer being super duper annoying, retarded and "computer-ist"! LOL!! *roll eyes* haha... jkjk...

But in any case, I'm glad I changed my blogskin cause I think its been up for super long. Probably about 1 yr half already? I just randomly grabbed a reasonably good looking blog skin to replace the old cause its 1am now, and my eyes are starting to close. I might find a nicer blog skin when I actually have time to do the proper adjustments. But for now, think I'll make do with it. I'll put up the tagboard maybe next week or so. I'm too tired and I have a full day from 9am to 5pm tomorrow. :(

Oh... just a quick update. Had steamboat on Wed and on Sat, in celebration of Chinese New Year. Equally YUMMY! Noel's birthday was on Saturday, so 20 odd of us SF people gathered at his house to give him a SURPRISE (His gf came down from Cardiff too)! Then when midnight struck on Sunday, we gave QL a surprise birthday celebration at her Halls! Sooo fun! (: On Sunday after church, we threw another surprise dinner for her at San Carlo (: The italian food there is SO nice! Thanks to Jeanette, Melvin and Aileen for helping me to organise her birthday celebration, cause without u 3, the celebration wouldn't be successful (:

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DEAR QIANLING! (:

Pictures will be up soon I hope! Daddy was right when he said that Uni would be the most stressful but also the most fun times of my life (apart from my childhood) :)... THANK YOU DADDY! (:


I'm into week 2 of yr 2, sem 2.
MLP is a retarded subject and a waste of my precious time! argh!
and....
Exam results will be out on the 28th of Feb! :x *cross my fingers*


Time to sleep now. GOODNIGHT!
Enjoy the songs! (:


memories brings back happy moments