<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Immunity
Saturday, February 19, 2011 10:29:00 pm

Today was a rather unproductive day.
I need to kick the habit of falling asleep at 5/6pm, cause I'll end up sleeping at 4am/5am at night. And at the rate i'm going with school at 9am almost everyday, I'll be sleeping in class!
What should I do to stay awake???! :(


I'm starting to feel immuned to my emotions. Denial is starting to back-fire.
Heavenly father, I need your guidance and strength to persevere on.....

"In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:6

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity

"And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28


memories brings back happy moments