Monday, February 21, 2011 9:25:00 pm
YAY! I'm a happy girl today for so many reasons (:
Chocolates are making me high. I'm all sugary sweet inside. (:
Need to hit the gym tomorrow to lose the extra calories gained tonight and to get my daily dose of endorphins.
My social pharmacy lecture is like a stand up comedy! My lecturer totally grabbed the "funniest-lecturer" award with his very-appropriate-timing jokes throughout the lec. He didn't even introduce himself, so I don't know his name, but he started this lecture by cracking a joke on himself, about how "swell" he is. How apt for a 9am lecture, it really woke all of us up.
This sem, most of my lectures are pretty interesting, maybe the subjects itself are interesting, but I feel that credit should go to the lecturers for engaging us during lessons with their attention grabbing teaching techniques. We might not notice (cause we are in a Uni setting and we don't interact with our lecturers that much as we would in sec school), but lecturers really do play an important part of our learning and they do make an impact on our module interest. FYI, there is actually a lecturers day, but I'm not sure when.
Lab was so tiring, it totally drained me dry of my brain juices. Thank God its over! Well almost, cause I still need to do my lab report write up. SIAN.
CLASS 95!!! I haven't heard you in the longest time! You haven't changed, your songs are just soooooooooo nice! (: weeee~ and the morning breakfast gang, Vernetta, Glenn ong and Flying Dutchman totally made my day.
*Class 95 and chocolate* - Best combination, a great remedy to post-lab tiredness!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
All the best for those receiving results this and next week! (: <3
memories brings back happy moments