Saturday, February 05, 2011 1:30:00 am
I really should be sleeping now, but I just can't seem to :(
But I'll keep reminding myself, that if we honour God, he will honour us.
This my encouragement (:
Maybe I should listen to my MLP lecture now.. since I can't take my mind and heart off things. I seriously think that MLP is a very retarded module, and I really can't wait to get rid of it! One thing good though, is that there are no exams! Thank God for that... but there are quite a number of essays to be written, and a major end sem essay. :(
Apart from MLP (which is not my pharmacy module), my Pharmacy subjects this semester are pretty interesting. However, I'm quite indifferent about it, cause i'm predicting that this semester is gonna be a roller coaster. BUT, if I keep looking on the bright side, I'm 5 months away from being back in my comfort zone of HOME. I know God will be there for me.... ALWAYS (:
Blessed be the name of the LORD, blessed be your glorious name (:
memories brings back happy moments