<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Hamlet
Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:59:00 pm

I enjoyed myself to much yesterday. SO SO MUCH. Went to watch the famous Shakespear play, Hamlet at the Lowry Theatre in Salford. HAHA...It was kind of weird cause they were using "ancient" language in a modern setting and this was how they spoke..."I pray you hastiness"..."Yes, my Lord"... "Murder unto Thee"... they also had the well-known line, "To be or not to be, that is the question." Half the time I was clueless on what they were saying, and their strong english accent was not helping. But, luckily I still managed to catch the gist of the story line. This is my first time watching such a play and it was really an eye-opener for me (:

I wonder how that phrase "To be or not to be, that is the question" became so popular. The sentence only came out once throughout the play and it didn't seem like it made much impact. In fact, it came out pretty abrupt during the play. Probably cause the actor said it as though he was so "deep-in-thought", making it sound so profound and sofisticated. In conclusion, it just makes people sound more intellectual (during shakespear's era). lol!

We went to explore the War museum too! Loved the tanks, ships (:, flighter planes and ENGINES-.- hahah! LOL. Reminded me of the time I was crazy over Red Alert manymany years ago. Shows how much i'm aging!


Everything that I have now is by God's grace. (:

I'm feeling so blessed. There is nothing I could ask for, besides wanting to draw closer to God. (:

"Come near to God and he will come near to you..." James 4:8
"Humble yourself to the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10


Lord, please help me to submit to you,
To follow and obey;
And give me strength to fight the urge
To do things my own way.


memories brings back happy moments